Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Hundred Years of Greatness

Have you known of a person that is living for more than a hundred of years? Have you met some? How does he/she look like? Is he/she still healthy? Capable of doing something that a normal guy can do? Does he/she already had a lot of grand grand daughters and son?

Luckily, we know someone, a great guy who most of us might want to meet him in person but unfortunately, as we visit his residence, He was not available because he is currently in Pangasinan managing their small business, planting crops and selling vegetables.

Aha.. yes, yes, yes. This is not just an imagination. Here in Valenzuela City, there is one amazing man with the name of Pagarigan Patricio Prado, born on March 17, 1910, living at 611 Mariano St. Bisalao, Bagbaguin, who is still enjoying life for over 103 years. Take note.. he is already 103 years old! and yet loves to make himself busy each day.

Patricio Pagarigan


Before, he is working at the “Super-Umbrella Sitio Gitna Caloocan.

Had Grandchildren of more than a hundred in their vicinity. He is also a member on the office of the Senior citizen affairs in Valenzuela.

He does not have any illness yet. According to one of her child, it is because, he is not drinking alcohol and loves to eat natural foods.

Mr. Prado was not around because of some obligations in their province. But even though, we could not have his presence, his significance as one of the oldest Valenzuelanos living is what we value the most.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM [Fill and Return]

    1.Full Name_________________
    2.Location__________________
    3.Country___________________
    4.State_____________________
    5.Sex_______________________
    6.Phone Number______________
    7.Amount Required___________
    8.Duration__________________
    9.Age_______________________

    EMAIL: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}
    Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete